Written by Hansol Jung
Directed by Elizabeth Carter
Performances start September 2, 2023
Post-show Talkbacks: Thursdays and Sundays
Live-Streamed & Video on Demand Performances: September 14 and September 21! Book your tickets on Overture+
M.A.D Night : September 14
Haptic Tour & Audio Description: September 17
What makes a family? In Wolf Play, we meet a young Korean boy who feels more connection to wolves than people: “Wolves suck at being alone. Wolves need family.” The play incorporates humor, puppetry, and sharply written dialogue in this tale of people grappling with questions of identity, trust, and parenthood.
“There’s an unruly quality to Jung’s idea of what theater can be... It’s thrilling to see that potential unleashed on the vagaries of love...” – New York Times
Runtime is 1 hour 50 minutes.
Production sponsors: Erica Maier D’ambrosio & Brett D’ambrosio, Al Hoffman & David Shepherd, Russell Nelson, Richard & Kate West, Tamara White
Season sponsors: Anonymous, Craig & Kathy Moody; Les & Sue Polgar
Share link: shotgunplayers.org/online/article/wolf-play
Tickets & Discounts
- Subscribers, you must log in to get your tickets.
- What are $10 M.A.D. tickets for patrons under 25 years old, and how can I reserve them?
- What are $15 Community tickets, and how can I reserve them?
- How do I book tickets online?
- What are your ticketing policies?
- What are your health & safety policies?